So many make-up videos are a waste of (cyber)space. And so many are targeted at glitter-loving teens (often created by glitter-loving teens, as it happens…). But in her second high50 make-up masterclass, Mary Greenwell – one of the make-up world’s busiest professionals – shows how the perfect brow shape (and colour) can turn back the clock.
Press ‘Play’ to find out:
• How to shape a brow (and even ‘snip’ at strays with scissors).
• How to lift a face with the right brow shape.
• Why a baby’s toothbrush is your best brow-grooming friend.
• Why a green – yes, green! – brow product may be best for you.
• What Mary says about brow-tattooing.
No time to view right now? Try this Mary Greenwell tip: “Never use a magnifying mirror for brow grooming: it’s too easy to over-pluck.”
View the rest of the series
Video 1: foundation and concealer
Video 3: eyes
Video 4: cheeks
Video 5: lips
To learn about Mary’s signature fragrance, visit her website