The good folks at Royal London have revealed the results of a survey into the post Lockdown plans of 55+ Brits. Not surprisingly, 64% are planning to travel more. A lack of money and work and family commitments are the main factors keeping people at home.
These are the destinations and activities on the Royal London list:
- See the Northern Lights.
- Travel on the Orient Express – murder optional.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world – apart from the pyramids, we didn’t think there were any still standing.
- Buy a house abroad.
- Go on a safari.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Go to a major sports event – unfortunately, the forthcoming Lions Tour is off the agenda.
- Drive a supercar.
- Volunteer for a charity – so it’s not all about self-indulgence.
- Go to a festival – so long as we can sit down.